We are continually working to follow Clay County guidelines for restaurants and businesses. All our employees are wearing face masks, and taking proper cleaning precautions. We are currently operating at 50% occupancy, and tables are spaced 6ft apart.
Additional CDC precautions when dining out are available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html
Meet the Need began in 2004 with some friends who wanted to make a difference. What began as a dream and a desire to help the working poor has evolved into a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that continues to grow and serve.
Meet the Need provides assistance:
- Work Assistance - fuel, work clothing, etc.
- Food Pantry - one of our largest programs
- Clothing/household items
- Christmas gifts for children and teenagers
- Sports fees/equipment for children and teenages
- Prayer/mentorship - here to listen and pray
Our story continues
Now we look forward to making a long-term difference in people's lives through Meet the Need's Opportunity Café & Coffee. Our goal is not to be a coffee shop, but to be a place to gather and support one another – a place to mentor, to offer job training, and a place for community.
Become part of our story
- You may choose to volunteer your time. Meet the Need is always in need of extra hands.
- You may choose to donate items to the food pantry. Please call for specific needs.
- You may choose a monetary donation. Financial support is greatly appreciated.
- You may choose to mentor. Invest in others.
- You may choose to pray. Pray for those in need.
- You may choose to support Opportunity Café & Coffee by dining with us!
- You may choose to support Meet the Need by donating and/or shopping at the thrift store.
Together we can make a difference in the stories of others and help give them opportunity!